I’ve been labeled as the Google Analytics guru at work so anything related to that directed towards me. It amazes me when I talk to web development teams and they don’t know much about analytics besides throwing it onto their site for tracking. That amazes me since I figured that would fall into the realms of web development (setting up and implement analytics so the client can be provided with any type of metric they’d like) but every time we ask them to implement features such as cross domain tracking (since a lot of clients run their carts off separate or third part domains), they expect us to do it.
October 9, 2011 · No comments
January 23, 2011 · 10 Comments
October 6, 2010 · No comments
August 10, 2010 · 5 Comments
June 5, 2010 · No comments
- Ru_g_style: I would advocate banning them in public places. It really lowers my qu...
- Blake: How do you edit the name? instead of having tap to unlock...
- bacon: Sorry, link in previous comment didn't work ... I was meaning should y...
- Vroeki: when i was a kid i pretendet i was a super nife trower how never got h...
- Jan: Chris thanks, it worked. One more question regarding ecommerce trackin...
4 minute mile adwords apple april fools blu-ray bmw bush cars chocolate citi cloth concept car credit card driver's edge ds earphones entertainment Food fundamentals exam games google google analytics hd iPhone ipod Laef Barnes marketing mars movies News rebates snacks sports sweets tests the world ends with you track traffic twewy ucla virgin warner bros web development wga strike wordpress 2.5