I was heading to class (the class I am in now, so much for paying attention), I read the paper and noticed that junior Laef Barnes broke the 4 minute mark for running a mile. Think about that for a second, if you ever ran around a lap, you’ll know that doing it under one minute is pretty insane. That’s every 15 seconds, he runs a quarter of the lap. I can’t get over mymind how fast that is which is probably why only 307 Americans have broken that mark.
October 9, 2011 · No comments
January 23, 2011 · 10 Comments
October 6, 2010 · No comments
August 10, 2010 · 5 Comments
June 5, 2010 · No comments
- Ru_g_style: I would advocate banning them in public places. It really lowers my qu...
- Blake: How do you edit the name? instead of having tap to unlock...
- bacon: Sorry, link in previous comment didn't work ... I was meaning should y...
- Vroeki: when i was a kid i pretendet i was a super nife trower how never got h...
- Jan: Chris thanks, it worked. One more question regarding ecommerce trackin...
4 minute mile adwords apple april fools blu-ray bmw bush cars chocolate citi cloth concept car credit card driver's edge ds earphones entertainment Food fundamentals exam games google google analytics hd iPhone ipod Laef Barnes marketing mars movies News rebates snacks sports sweets tests the world ends with you track traffic twewy ucla virgin warner bros web development wga strike wordpress 2.5