So I was going through my finances like I do every few days, since I don’t really keep an actual written budget (more like its in my head, I am pretty good with that sort of stuff) and I noticed I got a DE SERVICE CREDIT on my credit card in in the amount of 50.xx. After thinking about it, I remember it was probably due to the service rebate form I sent in two weeks back.
October 9, 2011 · No comments
January 23, 2011 · 10 Comments
October 6, 2010 · No comments
August 10, 2010 · 5 Comments
June 5, 2010 · No comments
- Ru_g_style: I would advocate banning them in public places. It really lowers my qu...
- Blake: How do you edit the name? instead of having tap to unlock...
- bacon: Sorry, link in previous comment didn't work ... I was meaning should y...
- Vroeki: when i was a kid i pretendet i was a super nife trower how never got h...
- Jan: Chris thanks, it worked. One more question regarding ecommerce trackin...
4 minute mile adwords apple april fools blu-ray bmw bush cars chocolate citi cloth concept car credit card driver's edge ds earphones entertainment Food fundamentals exam games google google analytics hd iPhone ipod Laef Barnes marketing mars movies News rebates snacks sports sweets tests the world ends with you track traffic twewy ucla virgin warner bros web development wga strike wordpress 2.5