I hate it when people lack the common sense which usually ends up screwing others (ex: me). This morning when I was heading towards the bus from home, I was standing at a major intersection (Wilshire blvd/Westwood blvd) when I see this Ford F150 take a left turn lane from Wilshire onto Westwood. Problem with that was there was no space so it was in the middle of the intersection blocking two lanes on Wilshire. That usually wouldn’t be a problem but the left turn light just turned red and now the lights on Wilshire turned green allowing people to move through the intersection. But wait, two lanes can’t!
October 9, 2011 · No comments
January 23, 2011 · 10 Comments
October 6, 2010 · No comments
August 10, 2010 · 5 Comments
June 5, 2010 · No comments
- Ru_g_style: I would advocate banning them in public places. It really lowers my qu...
- Blake: How do you edit the name? instead of having tap to unlock...
- bacon: Sorry, link in previous comment didn't work ... I was meaning should y...
- Vroeki: when i was a kid i pretendet i was a super nife trower how never got h...
- Jan: Chris thanks, it worked. One more question regarding ecommerce trackin...
4 minute mile adwords apple april fools blu-ray bmw bush cars chocolate citi cloth concept car credit card driver's edge ds earphones entertainment Food fundamentals exam games google google analytics hd iPhone ipod Laef Barnes marketing mars movies News rebates snacks sports sweets tests the world ends with you track traffic twewy ucla virgin warner bros web development wga strike wordpress 2.5