This is awesome. I just saw this on CNBC and the words “YES!” went on in my head. Through my utter sheer stupidity, I thought my car was preinstalled with XM radio so when I saw a sale for XM gift cards at half price (15$ for 30$ gift card), I got three in hopes of buying a years subscription at half price. To be honest, I need to blame the salesman, he kept on imprinting in my head that it was XM radio when in fact it was Sirius. But hey, if the buyout goes through, I should be able to use my XM card for my Sirius subscription.
October 9, 2011 · No comments
January 23, 2011 · 10 Comments
October 6, 2010 · No comments
August 10, 2010 · 5 Comments
June 5, 2010 · No comments
- Ru_g_style: I would advocate banning them in public places. It really lowers my qu...
- Blake: How do you edit the name? instead of having tap to unlock...
- bacon: Sorry, link in previous comment didn't work ... I was meaning should y...
- Vroeki: when i was a kid i pretendet i was a super nife trower how never got h...
- Jan: Chris thanks, it worked. One more question regarding ecommerce trackin...
4 minute mile adwords apple april fools blu-ray bmw bush cars chocolate citi cloth concept car credit card driver's edge ds earphones entertainment Food fundamentals exam games google google analytics hd iPhone ipod Laef Barnes marketing mars movies News rebates snacks sports sweets tests the world ends with you track traffic twewy ucla virgin warner bros web development wga strike wordpress 2.5